Managing Harvesting Operations and Personnel
Course Summary / Resumen de la Lección
In this course, attendees will learn techniques for effectively managing harvesting crews and operations. In addition to teaching the basics of leadership and time management, we will discuss common issues that foremen and supervisors may face and share methods for resolving them.
Would you like to have this course taught at your company? Contact Amarachi Okemiri (email@example.com) to learn how to schedule a private session of this course.
Learning Objectives / Objetivos de Aprendizaje
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Explain the importance and scope of the foreman/ forewoman position.
- Explain methods for adapting to a foreman position and for supervising family and friends more effectively.
- Describe activities, such as goal setting, that help foremen do their jobs better.
- Explain how to follow-up and enforce the company’s policies and procedures.
- Effectively manage time and plan and prioritize activities.
- Describe and implement leadership skills and traits that will help you become a better foreman.
- Demonstrate that you have gained the knowledge and skills to effectively communicate with employees.
Target Audience / Público Objetivo
Newly appointed and seasoned supervisors and foremen who want to become more effective managers.
Additional Information / Información Adicional
Check-in begins 30 minutes before the stated start time.
Duration (in days)1
|Location||Venue||Dates||Time||Price exc. tax||Status|
|Santa Maria, CA||19 Feb 2019||8:00AM – 3:30PM||$125.00||
Santa Maria, CA
19 Feb 2019
8:00AM – 3:30PM
$125.00 exc. tax
Register Now » 25 Places Available!
|Register Now » 25 Places Available!|