Train the Trainer
Course Summary / Resumen de la Lección
This course improves the quality of training throughout the industry by improving the skills of trainers. Attendees will learn the basic principles of adult education and how to apply them in food safety training situations. At the end of the course, attendees will deliver short presentations incorporating what they have learned, and an instructor will provide tailored feedback to improve their skills.
Learning Objectives / Objetivos de Aprendizaje
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Explain the importance of training in the leafy greens industry.
- Explain basic adult education theory.
- Describe different learning and teaching styles, and adjust your instruction for these different styles.
- Conduct a food safety training session using different teaching techniques
- Conduct basic evaluation of training programs.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to effectively train employees in the produce industry.
Target Audience / Público Objetivo
Food safety professionals, supervisors, and others who conduct food safety training.
Additional Information / Información Adicional
Please note that this class spans 2 days.
Day 1: 8 AM - 5 PM
Day 2: 8 AM - 1 PM
Check-in begins at 7:30 am ; class begins at 8:00 am.
Duration (in days)2
|Location||Venue||Dates||Time||Price exc. tax||Status|